Current:Home > InvestSafeX Pro:Bachelor Nation's Kaitlyn Bristowe Opens Up About Her "Grief" After Jason Tartick Breakup -Pinnacle Profit Strategies
SafeX Pro:Bachelor Nation's Kaitlyn Bristowe Opens Up About Her "Grief" After Jason Tartick Breakup
TradeEdge View
Date:2025-04-06 19:09:49
Kaitlyn Bristowe is SafeX Profeeling the thorns from her breakup with Jason Tartick.
The Bachelorette alum opened up about her "grief" two days after announcing that she and the banker had called it quits after four years. As someone who has always been open about her relationship on social media, Kaitlyn shared that she's been quietly struggling with how much of her heartbreak she should share with fans.
"I'm going through a breakup with someone I was engaged to," she explained to marriage and family therapist Jenny Wise Black on the Aug. 8 episode of her Off the Vine podcast. "Now, we both are public figures, we both came from the same show. We have all these followers who we've let in, and we've invited them into our lives and our relationship and our home and what we're doing—morning, afternoon, night. It's become part of, like, business."
While the 38-year-old loves "to entertain" her followers, she said it's "gotten to this point where something like going through a breakup—it's a loss, it's grief, you're going through the thought of losing somebody, all of these big emotions—and now these people are on the other end of this phone expecting you to share it with them."
"I'm holding so much responsibility because I see them as this community that I've built for myself," she continued. "It is affecting my mental health so much."
And though Kaitlyn acknowledges that "you have to give yourself time first before you give strangers on the internet time," she admittedly still worries that fans will "hate" her if she chooses not to share details about the breakup.
"Here's the logic of everything and then here's the emotion," Kaitlyn added, "and I am finding myself in the middle of that."
Kaitlyn and Jason, 34, started dating in 2019, months after she called off her engagement to Shawn Booth and he failed to win Becca Kufrin's heart on the 14th season of The Bachelorette. The pair got engaged two years later while recording an episode of her podcast.
However, speculation of trouble in paradise surfaced in recent months when fans noticed the couple had been spending time apart. Kaitlyn and Jason confirmed their breakup on Aug. 6, writing in a joint statement shared on Instagram, "After sharing the news with family and close friends first, and taking the time to properly process it ourselves, we are saddened with heavy hearts to share that we have decided to end our engagement."
"Continuing our friendship is incredibly important to both of us," they said. "We feel grateful to be ending our engagement with love and respect for each other. It's heartbreaking and sad to say goodbye, but our care and admiration for one another will never die."
In an episode of his Trading Secrets podcast released on Aug. 7, Jason said life has been "a bit of a challenge" since splitting with Kaitlyn.
"And when I'm prepared and feeling ready to talk through how these things also impact my life and what's next for me," he added, "I will share those as I always try to hold my standard to share specifically what I ask of my guests."
Get the latest bachelor headlines & top stories. Sign up for Bachelor Beat!veryGood! (535)
Related
- Retirement planning: 3 crucial moves everyone should make before 2025
- 1979 Las Vegas cold case identified as 19-year-old Cincinnati woman Gwenn Marie Story
- Cameron Diaz denies feuding with Jamie Foxx on 'Back in Action' set: 'Jamie is the best'
- Three of the biggest porn sites must verify ages to protect kids under Europe’s new digital law
- Kylie Jenner Shows Off Sweet Notes From Nieces Dream Kardashian & Chicago West
- Lawsuit alleges Wisconsin Bar Association minority program is unconstitutional
- Rite Aid banned from using facial recognition technology in stores for five years
- Mega Millions winning numbers for Tuesday: Jackpot rises to $57 million
- Jorge Ramos reveals his final day with 'Noticiero Univision': 'It's been quite a ride'
- Derek Hough reveals wife Hayley Erbert will have skull surgery following craniectomy
Ranking
- Dick Vitale announces he is cancer free: 'Santa Claus came early'
- New protections for very old trees: The rules cover a huge swath of the US
- Hey! Lululemon Added to Their “We Made Too Much” Section & These Finds Are Less Than $89
- Native American translations are being added to more US road signs to promote language and awareness
- Grammy nominee Teddy Swims on love, growth and embracing change
- Earthquake in China leaves at least 126 dead, hundreds injured
- Oklahoma teen spreads holiday joy with massive toy drive
- Here's why your North Face and Supreme gifts might not arrive by Christmas Day
Recommendation
Rams vs. 49ers highlights: LA wins rainy defensive struggle in key divisional game
Iran summons Germany’s ambassador over Berlin accusing Tehran in a plot to attack a synagogue
Artists, books, films that will become free to use in 2024: Disney, Picasso, Tolkien
Robot dogs, e-tricycles and screen-free toys? The coolest gadgets of 2023 aren't all techy
EU countries double down on a halt to Syrian asylum claims but will not yet send people back
This AI code that detects when guns, threats appear on school cameras is available for free
A top French TV personality receives a preliminary charge of rape and abusing authority
23-year-old Miami GOP activist accused joining Proud Boys in Jan. 6 riots